Summer Hours 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Winter Hours 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
$20 Per person for one day. No additional charge for ATV/RUV
$30 per person for weekend. No additional charge for ATV/RUV
Children 6 and under are free.
Cash and all major credit and debt cards are accepted.
Special Events – Prices will vary. Check www.hlprovinggrounds.com for information.
All guests must sign a waiver before riding at the park. To download the waiver and bring it with you, click Individual Waiver Form.
Each shower pass includes the use of fresh towel for each shower. Driver’s License must be left with store attendant for each shower.
- $3 individual one-time pass
- $10 family one-time pass (up to 5 people living in same house)
- $6 individual weekend pass
$20 family weekend pass (up to 5 people living in same house)
High Lifter Proving Grounds offers individuals and families Annual Memberships.
- Access to ride at the park year-round, 7 days a week, from 8 am – 6 pm in the winter and 9 am – 7 pm in the summer, excluding special events.
- Option to primitive camp in designated areas on the park grounds.
- Option to leave camper in a designated area year-round for an additional $250 or $30 per month. Note there are no water, sewer or electrical hook-ups.
- Only need to sign the park waiver once per year.
- Individuals – $250
- Couple – $400
- Family (all members must reside in the same household) –
- $400 for couple
- $200 for each adult child 16 to 21 years old
- $75 for each child 15 to 7 years old
- Children 6 years and under receive free admission
- Membership includes free use of showers and towels.
- Active duty and Retired Military receive a 10% discount with Valid ID. (Cannot be combined with any other discount offers)
- Primitive camping is free in designated camper location on site