Currently, all camping at High Lifter Proving Grounds is primitive camping AND only by preregistration.
Camp Pricing and Rules:
- Camping is $15 per night, per RV/Tent.
- You MUST register for a camping spot. You can preregister by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to send a picture of your driver’s license, your physical address, your phone number, and your email address.
- Whoever registers for the campsite assumes complete responsibility for all campers staying at that site, regarding behavior and ensuring campers in their camp site do not ride after hours. This person will be required to sign an additional waiver agreeing to all park rules and to assume responsibility of the entire camp site. They will also give a list of names and ages of each person staying in the campsite and ensure each person submits a copy of their driver’s license (if not a minor).
- THERE IS NO NIGHT RIDING, NO EXCEPTIONS. Violators subject to prosecution by Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- You must be off the trails and back at parking/camping area by 8:00 PM. This is not a park rule, this is mandatory per the laws of Caddo Parish, Louisiana and violators are subject to being fined and/or prosecuted.
- There is no mud riding in the parking or camping area. 1st offense- you will be asked to leave immediately, 2nd offense – Banned from the park for 3 months. We love mud riding, but the parking and camping areas are not the place to play.
- There are no dump stations for your camper. Do not release black/gray water on park property.
- Campfires are permitted at your campsite providing there are no Burn Bans in effect.
- Campfires must be self-contained. Park management will use its discretion. If a campfire is deemed to be unsafe you will be asked to put the campfire out or reduce the fire size.
- Restroom and showers are available onsite. Restrooms are open during park hours; however, you must go to the office to gain access to the showers. See shower pricing.
- Quiet hours will be enforced from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. This applies to excessively loud music and prohibits riding as mentioned above.
- Please deposit all trash in the dumpsters provided.